Quad Column Medical Storage Cabinet, Double Wide Open Columns, Glass Doors, Keypad E-Lock, MS8181DR-EKC
Make the most of limited storage space with the Quad medical grade storage cabinet, our largest capacity MedStorMax cabinet yet. The Quad is made of durable powder coat painted or stainless steel, but has great mobility thanks to our industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters. The large, but nimble, Quad medical grade storage cabinet combines a high capacity for medical supplies with a small footprint that will nicely accommodate most facilities.
Advantages and Benefits
• Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
• Further optimize space within shelves with adjustable dividers.
• Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.
Download Quad Cabinet Informational Brochure
Specifications & Details Features
Overall Cart Dimensions
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 98 insertion opportunities (49 per column) to hold modular shelves, which are sold separately.
• Electronic locking cabinet with keypad access and key lock override
• Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cabinet
• May add, edit, or delete user and user groups
• Catheter shelf holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• 77.75” H x 82.125” W x 30.25” D (192.4 cm H x 208.6 cm W x 76.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 980 lbs (444.5 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
• Approximate shipping dims: 88” H x 96” W x 39” D (223.5 cm H x 243.8 cm W x 99.1 cm D)
The Quad column medical grade storage cabinet has tempered glass doors and plastic interior side panels of 98 slide tracks (49 per column) to hold various shelves. The MS8180DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
||82.125 × 30.25 × 77.75 in