Quad Column Medical Storage Cabinet, Double Wide Open Left Column, Glass Doors, Key Lock, MS8181DRR
Quad column medical supply storage systems, from our MedStor Max storage cabinet line, provide high-density storage and maximum space efficiency within your facility. Our industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters give each cabinet the mobility and flexibility to be easily moved. The MS8181DRR model allows you to mix shelves on the left side with trays or baskets on the right side, perfect for areas that require adaptability for a wide range of medical supplies and equipment. Save space with the Quad column medical supply storage system and facilitate the effective organization of all your healthcare supplies.
Advantages and Benefits
• Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 3”, 5” and 8” wired baskets.
• Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
• Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
• Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
• Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.
Download Quad Cabinet Informational Brochure
Specifications & Details Features
Overall Cart Dimensions
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 147 insertion opportunities (49 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
• Key locking tempered glass double doors on the medical storage cabinet.
• Catheter shelf holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• 77.75” H x 82.125” W x 30.25” D (192.4 cm H x 208.6 cm W x 76.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 980 lbs (444.5 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
• Approximate shipping dims: 88” H x 96” W x 39” D (223.5 cm H x 243.8 cm W x 99.1 cm D)
The Quad column medical supply storage system has tempered glass doors and plastic interior side panels of 147 slide tracks (49 per column) to hold various trays and wired baskets. The MS8180DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
||82.125 × 30.25 × 77.75 in