Quad Column Medical Storage Cabinet, Glass Doors, Key Lock, MS8180DR
Harloff’s MedStor Max line of cabinets have provided quality medical storage solutions through our single, double and triple cabinets. Now, by customer request, we offer our largest cabinet yet, the Quad. Large enough to securely hold your medical inventory while remaining mobile and adaptable, the Quad glass doored medical storage cabinet is an excellent choice for large scale, modular storage capability combined with accessibility and economy.
Advantages and Benefits
• Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 3”, 5” and 8” wired baskets.
• Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
• Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
• Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
• Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.
Download Quad Cabinet Informational Brochure
Specifications & Details Features
Overall Cart Dimensions
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 196 insertion opportunities (49 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
• Key locking tempered glass double doors on the medical storage cabinet.
• Catheter shelf holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• 77.75” H x 82.125” W x 30.25” D (192.4 cm H x 208.6 cm W x 76.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 980 lbs (444.5 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
• Approximate shipping dims: 88” H x 96” W x 39” D (223.5 cm H x 243.8 cm W x 99.1 cm D)
The Quad column medical storage cabinet has tempered glass doors and plastic interior side panels of 196 slide tracks (49 per column) to hold various trays and wired baskets. The MS8180DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
||82.125 × 30.25 × 77.75 in