Triple column cart with tempered glass doors, and plastic interior side panels of 141 slide tracks (47 per column) to hold various exchange trays and wired baskets*
The MS8160DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Advantages and Benefits
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.