Specifications & Details Construction
• Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
• Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
• Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
• Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
• 76" H x 62.25" W x 27.9" D (193 cm H x 158.1 cm W x 70.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 474 pounds ( 215 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 599 pounds (271.7 kg)
Triple column cart with tempered glass doors, and plastic interior side panels of 141 slide tracks (47 per column) to hold various exchange trays and wired baskets*
The MS8160DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Advantages and Benefits
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.