Our state of the art stationary scope storage cabinets are the ideal place to store and dry your scopes, with capacities between 8-16 scopes on standard packages. Custom configurations are available to meet your unique storage needs. All cabinets feature a fan and a HEPA® filter for drying scopes. Cabinets can be purchased with or without the HEPA® filtration and drying fans. HEPA® filters need to be routinely changed every 3 months.
These versatile cabinets accommodate colonoscopy scopes, EUS scopes, TEE probes, bronchoscopes, cystoscopes, and ENT scopes.
Features & Benefits:
- Constructed of sturdy 18 gauge steel
- Optional Drying Package features a drying fan with 120v power source (International will have to provide their own adapters)
- Optional HEPA® filter captures up to 99.97% of particles, 0.3 microns, exceeding AORN scope storage recommendations
- Large cabinets hold up to 16 scopes in a secure and adjustable location
- Small cabinets hold up to 8 Bronchoscopes
- Available in multiple key and keyless locking options for DR models
- The large scope cabinet comes with choice of key locking Rollok® tambour door, double doors with tempered glass, or solid doors.
- Removable plastic drip tray is standard on all models
- Holds up to 16 scopes with a maximum hang length 83.25”