Partner with Harloff to help take all your storage ideas from concept to reality!
One of the distinguishing features of The Harloff Company is our ability to take on custom and unique projects. This customizability separates us from the competition and provides unique opportunities for partnership with like minded companies. Our full-time engineering staff, state of the art production equipment and years of manufacturing experience allows us to quickly create new products and to act as a custom storage system developer for businesses like yours. Some examples of this include:
- We were approached by a company named TRACORP that was interested in our medication cabinets, but they really needed something that worked with a locking system they had already purchased. Although this was not a traditional Harloff lock, our engineering team made a modification to our standard medication cabinet and essentially built the cabinet around the lock, making it a seamlessly integrated component of the final product. The customer was very satisfied with the final results!
- One of the companies with whom we have a long relationship sells custom automotive solutions. They paired a Harloff custom cart body with tools, computer hardware and scanning technology to create an all-in-one system that maps collision damage in vehicles. Even companies outside of the medical industry have been able to partner with Harloff to create superior customer solutions!
- On another occasion, we were approached by DeRoyal, a company that specializes in medical supply tracking through Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. DeRoyal wanted to incorporate its medical supply tracking technology, which is used in hospitals to track inventory and consumption of medical devices and supplies, into RFID-capable medical carts and surgical trash cans. At the inception of this idea, DeRoyal understood that RFID waves cannot penetrate the steel/aluminum construction of Harloff carts and trash cans. DeRoyal went to work to solve this RFID penetration problem, which resulted in a patented solution that masks RFID interference in such a way that allows the RFID technology to continue to track supplies. Harloff worked with DeRoyal to not only provide a more cost-effective supply of carts and trash cans, but to also incorporate its patented RFID solution in these products.
- By customer request, we modified one of our standard cabinets into mobile IntraOcular lens box storage carts for use within surgical vision centers. The solution was so successful that our IntraOcular Lens Carts (or IOL carts) are now a standard part of our product offering at Harloff.
- Automation is taking an increasingly larger role within medical facilities, with COWs (Computer Operated Workstations) and other powered medical carts becoming more commonplace. Harloff once fulfilled a request for our products to be retrofitted for daily end-of-shift restocking by automated facility robots! We are always looking for ways to pair our carts and cabinets with new tech companies to provide added benefit to nurses and medical staff everywhere.
In both large and small ways, Harloff has been able to use our custom engineering capabilities to fit the needs of our customers. Need a step stool carrier added to your cart? We’ve done that. How about custom accessory holders for non-standard items? No problem, we’ve done that too. No matter what your need, or how large or small the project, Harloff has the staff and experience that you need to build a custom storage system for your developing concept. We’d be delighted to design the perfect custom cart or storage system for your facility!
To inquire about partnership opportunities or to discuss your concept with our sales and engineering team, please reach out to Greg Stadjuhar at (719) 466-9048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.