Placing your order
- Orders can be received by fax, mail, email, or sent EDI with established partners.
- No phone orders will be taken.
- Orders for painted product must specify a color to be considered complete and entered for production. Please see our color options here.
- Order acknowledgments will be sent within 24 hours to confirm details of order, i.e. products ordered, pricing and estimated ship date.
- All changes to purchase orders must be confirmed by hard copy.
Terms of sale
- Net 30 days for regular customers with established credit.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ACH and wire transfers accepted.
- C.O.D. shipments are not available.
- Our standard shipping terms are F.O.B. Colorado Springs, CO.
- Small packages are sent FedEx Sm. Pkg.
- Carts are sent via LTL (freight) carriers.
- Harloff will select the most cost-effective means of shipping.
- Freight estimates are available upon request.
- Drop ships are available with no fee and are preferred.
- Requests for expedited freight must be confirmed in writing.
- All shipments must be inspected for damage before signing for delivery.
- Damages must be reported to Harloff Customer Service within 48 hours. Damages reported outside of 48 hours will not be eligible for damage replacement.
- Photographs are required of damage.
- Please save all boxes and packaging materials.
- Permission to return goods is strictly at the discretion of The Harloff Company
- All returned goods must have an authorization number assigned by our Customer Service Department.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from date of original delivery
- A restocking fee and return freight will be charged for all returns.
- Returned goods must be shipped in original packaging within 30 days after authorization number is issued.
- Credit will not be issued if product is received damaged.
- All credit decisions are final
- Orders cancelled within 48 hours prior to shipping are subject to restocking fees.
- Orders that are shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Custom designed, custom built or custom painted orders cannot be cancelled.
- 12-year limited warranty on parts manufactured by Harloff on all domestic orders and 5-year limited warranty on all international orders.
- One-year limited warranty on any bought-out (not fabricated or manufactured by Harloff) part or component (i.e. hardware, casters, drawer slides, plastic tops, electronic components, etc.).
Still have a question?
You can fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.