M-Series Tall Isolation Cart, Standard Width, Four Drawers, Standard Key Lock, MDS3030K04
Isolation carts for hospitals are essential for mitigating the risk of infection in your facility. M-Series infection control carts from Harloff are built with premium Tente® casters, the industries only fully curved bumper, full extensions drawer slides and an antimicrobial top. Built to last, each cart has sturdy, uni-body steel construction finished with a scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat, inside and out, in your choice of over 20 colors. Isolation carts for hospitals may also be equipped with a wide selection of accessories, from drawer dividers and trays to tilt bins and glove boxes. M-Series carts offer you choices!
Download Product Spec Sheet
Need it ASAP?
We know that timing can be critical. With Quick Ship, our most requested carts and cabinets can ship in one week!
Specifications & Details Construction
• Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
• Key lock with two keys
• Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
• Full extension drawers slides for easy access
• Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
• Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
• Ergonomic side push handles can be mounted on either side
• 30” of vertical drawer space
• Cart is delivered assembled
• Industry only fully curved protective bumper
• Fully customizable drawer configurations
• Industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters - 1 steering caster and 2 braking casters
• Latex free
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
Internal Drawer Dimensions
• One 3” drawer (7.6 cm) and three 9” drawers (22.7 cm)
Overall Cart Dimensions
• 24.5” W x 17” D (62.2 x 43.2 cm)
• 43.75” H x 36.75” W x 22” D (111.1 cm H x 93.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D)
• Cart weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 189 lbs (85.7 kg)
• Approximate Shipping Dims: 56” H x 37” W x 26” D (142.2 cm x 94 cm x 66 cm)
Designed and built to meet the needs of today’s healthcare market, you can create the best possible isolation carts for hospitals with M-Series. Ergonomic side handles, comfort drawer pulls, expanded lock options and a standard antimicrobial top make things easier for your staff and help support your infection control initiatives. M-Series carts offer you choices.
||22 × 36.75 × 43.75 in