Quad Column Medical Storage Cabinet, Double Wide Open Columns, Glass Doors, Key Lock, MS8181DR
The Quad medical supply storage cabinet ensures you will never run out of room for healthcare supplies again. With two double wide columns for shelves or catheter holders, the Quad has nearly a hundred cubic feet of interior storage space for you to customize! With features that include industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters for mobility, durable steel construction and a twelve year manufacturer’s warranty, this medical supply storage cabinet is perfect for facility’s that need lots of storage within a minimal footprint.
Advantages and Benefits
• Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
• Further optimize space within shelves with adjustable dividers.
• Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.
Download Quad Cabinet Informational Brochure
Specifications & Details Features
Overall Cart Dimensions
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 98 insertion opportunities (49 per column) to hold modular shelves, which are sold separately.
• Key locking tempered glass double doors on the medical storage cabinet.
• Catheter shelf holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• 77.75” H x 82.125” W x 30.25” D (192.4 cm H x 208.6 cm W x 76.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 980 lbs (444.5 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
• Approximate shipping dims: 88” H x 96” W x 39” D (223.5 cm H x 243.8 cm W x 99.1 cm D)
The Quad column medical supply storage cabinet has tempered glass doors and plastic interior side panels of 98 slide tracks (49 per column) to hold various shelves. The MS8180DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
||82.125 × 30.25 × 77.75 in