Quad Column Medical Storage Cabinet, Double Wide Open Left Column, Glass Doors, Keypad E-Lock, MS8181DRR-EKC
Maximize valuable floorspace and create a superior workflow for medical supply distribution and storage with the Quad column high capacity healthcare storage cabinet. The MS8181DRR-EKC model has space for shelves on the left side with space for trays or baskets on the right side, creating a well-organized storage area for all types of healthcare supplies. The electronic locking keypad ensures your inventory is secure while the industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters means your healthcare storage solution stays mobile and easy to relocate. Outfit the Quad column MedStor Max cabinet with the accessories you need, including catheter holders, for a flexible, high capacity healthcare storage cabinet that will last.
Advantages and Benefits
• Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 3”, 5” and 8” wired baskets.
• Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
• Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
• Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
• Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains eight hooks.
Download Quad Cabinet Informational Brochure
Specifications & Details Features
Overall Cart Dimensions
• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 147 insertion opportunities (49 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
• Electronic locking cabinet with keypad access and key lock override
• Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cabinet
• May add, edit, or delete user and user groups
• Catheter shelf holders can be added to any column.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
• Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
• 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
• 77.75” H x 82.125” W x 30.25” D (192.4 cm H x 208.6 cm W x 76.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 980 lbs (444.5 kg)
• Approximate shipping weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
• Approximate shipping dims: 88” H x 96” W x 39” D (223.5 cm H x 243.8 cm W x 99.1 cm D)
The Quad column high capacity healthcare storage cabinet has tempered glass doors and plastic interior side panels of 147 slide tracks (49 per column) to hold various trays and wired baskets. The MS8180DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
||82.125 × 30.25 × 77.75 in